Love List

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Kbeauty Sample Sale! - JKNLEE


Hello~
Lili here! I went to a Kbeauty sample sale hosted by JKNLEE in New York City a few weekends ago: Saturday, March 10th, 2018 to be exact ;) I was going to see some friends in the city for dinner and walked downtown to the sale before meeting up with them. I saw JKNLEE'S posts on social media and decided to check it out.


When I went it was in the afternoon, and super crowded. It's a very small store. They had a ton of great deals, but the only thing that was unfortunate was that you had to purchase the deals. For example, if it was 3 items for $5, you had to purchase 3, and you couldn't only buy 2. Each category had different prices (ie. eyeliners, eyeshadows, masks, etc.) and you had to purchase the minimum amount.

I purchased 3 eyeliners (gave one away to a friend), 2 boxes of sheet masks (with 10 in each box I believe), 3 individual pot eyeshadows, 3 lipsticks, and 3 eyeshadow palettes. It all came to around $50!

The sale was open to all, and you didn't need a ticket or anything to enter.




You can check out JKNLEE here:
Instagram @jknleeinnyc



Post a Comment